Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Sweet Girl

Seven years ago today I got my one and only pink bundle of joy!


















Happy Birthday to my sweet Olivia--what would I do without my little girl! It was so exciting to find out we were expecting a girl. My family gave me a baby shower a couple of months before she arrived and I couldn't imagine using all those pink clothes--that they were really for my own little one. I just felt like I'd won the lottery by getting such a cute little girl with so much hair. And now that she's getting so smart and such a good helper I look forward to all she will be.

She had a fun party today at Skate Champions--and I had a good time skating too. It made all the months (like the past 11-1/2) of hearing the question "Mom, how many more days until my birthday?" all worth it. Though the countdown till 8 will probably start tomorrow.
































3 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia! Wow, Anna-Lisa, I can't believe how much hair she had when she was a baby and how dark it was!! She was such an adorable little girl, and now is such a beautiful big girl!

Shauna said...

Happy birthday to little Livvy Lou!
We love you! The Pierson's

Karie said...

I can't believe she had such dark hair as a little girl! Where did she get that!

Happy Late Birthday to Livy