Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling light...

...as a feather. No, I haven't been released from primary, but I have completed another BYU class-Psych 320, Child Development is, well, history for me. I no longer have to worry about child development, hee hee.

I tried to think of what I learned and a lot of it just common sense put in black and white:
1.Children learn by watching you, aka, modeling.
2. Freud had a lot of shocking theories, but really didn't know much real useful stuff. It's all been proven wrong.
3. Too much TV and violence is bad as well as too much food.
4. Boys and girls really are different (really), though supposedly they shouldn't be treated as such.

Okay, I'm turning sarcastic, but I found the class interesting with the stages of thinking and development kids go through.

There was also lots of liberal, socialism recommended about how America should be more like Europe, but I didn't absorb any of that info.

Now I thought I'd feel a peaceful bliss but it turned into a little panic with all the things I said I'd wait to do till after the class was done. Should I de-clutter the closets, help Chris finish the room above the garage, or get to those vampire books everyone's been reading? The funny thing is I really just feel like signing up for another class.
P.S. what's wrong with me?

No comments: