Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've got issues

Chris and I have really enjoyed many seasons of survivor. We've probably followed about half of them and it's usually fun to see the personalities, the competitions and the twists and turns. This past season ended Sunday and it was a good one--til the stinkin' ending! That's how most of them are--the nice, good person rarely finishes first--and it bugs me! (note the tone of my voice by the exclamation points!) Yeah, what should I expect from a show that embraces deception and the blindside, but I'm still dissappointed every time. The jury rewards the people who got to the end by lying and not the one who got there being true to their alliances. And that's the other thing, the people who are good at the competitions and strong get blindsided while the weaklings slide under the radar. I guess I could quit watching it, hmm.


Here's my other issue--now how could that be, just an innocent little babe sitting peacfully in his favorite chair, doing his favorite thing? Let me tell you all my other kids have been off the bottle by two--happy with their sippy cups. He's two and two months and loves bottles. I've vowed not to buy anymore, but what's worse is he gets chocolate milk! I told my pediatrician who said he shouldn't drink the chocolate milk as it could effect his sleep witht he caffeine, so I try to give him regular milk, but the fits don't seem worth the little teaspoon of added powder--I'm so pathetic, whose the boss here? (Well, that's actually obvious!) So yeah, issues.

2 comments:

Melia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Hi Anna, it's good to see what you guys have been up to. It looks like you stay really busy. I can't imagine keeping up with five kids, that must be crazy.
I started putting a scoop of Carnation Instant Breakfast(the no sugar added kind) into my kids milk and they drink it down so fast. It also has fiber and vitamins added so it makes me feel a little bit better about giving it to them.