Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

I don't know if you ever wondered how a swarm of locusts can devour everything green in minutes, but after running an Easter Egg Hunt I can see how fast stuff can go! We had over 1,000 eggs and probably 65-70 kids and in less than 10 minutes it was over. Those kids just swarmed and gleaned the turf clean! Caleb had fun at his first hunt. He had a new shirt on that soon had dribbles of chocolate down the front, but he was so cute!

Otherwise, I got one down, one to go! (but it's really sad) My second counselor in primary moved last week and the first will be pretty much outta here by the end of the month. I've submitted names and have to look on the bright side of getting to work with a couple of more great women.

2 comments:

Erin Despain said...

Oh my goodness! Caleb is so big!! I can't believe how much he's grown. Wow. (This is Erin Wake, by the way.)

Melia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.