
It's voting day and I don't know what to do and I'm quite anxious about the whole thing. Even though I'm registered Republican, here in Texas we can vote for any of the candidates - on open primary. None of the Republicans are worthy of my primary vote - though I'll end up supporting them in November. Thus I've thought of trying to thwart the Democrats. First I thought I should vote for Barack and get Hillary out ASAP. Though he's getting on my nerves - maybe I could vote for...I can't even say it and the thought sickens me.
I blame it all on the Southern Christian Conservatives. Theorectically, I'm one of them. Apparently the wrong Christian religion is insurmountable down here. That's probably why Huckabee ran. I wasn't always big on Romney. At first I thought all of the Republicans were pretty good with McCain being the worst. Then it got down to Thompson or Romney as my favorites. Romney proved he could win states in other parts of the country, but not the south and that's all Huckabee can win. So though I have much in common with what they stand for, I am disgusted with the Southern Christian Conservatives and Mike Huckabee as their leader. There, I've said it, its in black and white for the world to see, hopefully my house won't get burned down or black crosses painted on it, but I'm standing for something.
So wish me luck as I try to vote today - prayers would help too!
1 comment:
Post a Comment