Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tempted

Driving home from the YMCA I became tempted by Glenn B. & Rush L. (initials to preserve their anonymity) to vote for she-who-must-not-be-named. However, as I entered the polling place I was informed it was a Republican only primary voting place and thus temptation was removed and prayers were answered - I did not succumb!

So today is bright and beautiful - my trees are budding and I will be preparing my new garden beds (thank you Chris) to begin planting my spring garden - I'm so excited! It always begins so promising and each year I think I've learned more and will have the best harvest ever. This is before the reality of watering requirements, bugs and fungi have taken their toll. But alas, this is the year it will be great so look forward to pictures of a thriving garden.

2 comments:

Karie said...

I'm hoping Ken will plant carrots this year!!! Good luck!

Heather said...

I gave up on any kind of gardening in TX too hot for that! AT least in the summer. Good luck to you though.